Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Today is such a lazy & boring Sunday. I sat at the computer all day, just chatting to people on MSN. I have a pretty boring life at home. But it feels nice to be home and relaxing after waking up 2.30 today ! I found myself sleeping with my arm under my stomach as I was facing my stomach to the bed, if that made any sense. It didn't feel good at all as my arms felt sloppy like a jelly !


People would find it surprising if I told them that I did homework today. Although I didn't do much, but at least better than never ! I didn't want to cram everything to the last minute which has been a very bad habit that I've been doing for the past years. So I'm trying to do bit by bit everyday whenever I'm home that is. I was doing my VCD folio for unit 3. It's a good thing that it's not due yet where as everyone else's is due ages ago :P


We Got Married - Nichkhun & Victoria. This is my first time to actually watch a variety show. I previously had no such interest in watching them because it wasn't a drama. Until Nichkhun appeared in We Got Married, I got excited ! I am totally gay for Nichkhun, he's soooo cute. It was quite funny and cute. Dawwww

1 comment: